Saturday, October 15, 2011

*wink*

huaaa thanks God for today :)
MID ALL DONE !
meskipun hati gw agak sedikit ngecrack karena nilai geo gw 55 :s
tp no matter laah yaa, sekelas merah semua !
hahaha makasih Tuhan semua ulangan uda gw lewatin dengan segala babak belur dan kisah yang ada :)

and my love strory is DONE to with him ! yeeaahh, it's over around 1.30 am this morning, haha
yeah, i think this is the best way becouse the both of us already feel no comfort with this relation, i prefer to be friends with him and all i know that i love him as a friend, no more :)
thanks GOD for all this story, i know if i give all my problems to YOU, YOU will solve it with the best way in this world. THANK YOU JESUS :*

my new life has begun, without any crushes of boyfriend..
and i wanna live my life with all my friends !
thanks GOD i love them so much
the bestest friends that i have :')






No comments:

Post a Comment