Sunday, November 13, 2011

11.11.11 ♥

what a special day !
triple elevens day is a sweet day for me
that day when i attended Ko Peter's birthday dinner at mall
and then all of my hang out friends have a plan to watch movie together after dinner, but i can't join with them *so saadd*  because my parents didn't allow me, i almost cried, haha, and then i can't stop my tears ran down my face, i cried at mall among a lot of people *stupid me, i felt so shy x_x*
debby and tori just say that they love me *omG, it doesn't matter, i know you all love me, but now, how can i wipe this tears from my face* my face getting red x_x aaaa. everybody ask me "why" i just said "no matter" and then debby steal my handphone, called my mom, so my mom can allowing me to watch movie together, hahahaa, and then she allowed me ! im so happy, thanks friends, hahhaa
and another story begin......
we watched IMMORTALS, what a great film at Blitzmegaplex studio 1
and we entered the studio, and everybody take a sit, i don't know where to it, because everybody has their couples, and then he said "just sit here, no matter" aaaa, it feels like dagdigdug ! OMG, this is the first time i sit beside him after we broke up, no matter.., i don't feel galau anymore, i dont think of him anymore, i dont love him or like him anymore ! hahhaa, we're really" friends now, and i'm happy :D

11.11.11 is a special day, very sweet, another sweet stories with all my friends, thanks LORD :D

No comments:

Post a Comment