Sunday, November 6, 2011

you and christmas

christmas is in front of my eyes
all the candle and light, gift and song
christmas tree, cake, family
they all here for me, here to celebrate christmas together
but you ? where are you ?
do you remeber last christmas ?
we celebrated it together
when the love was start to growing
when you were here by my side
when the first time i feel christmas is more special than ever
do you remember ?
everyday of this year i wasted to think about you
none of a day i forget about you
but you ?
i dont think you feel the same
and now i dont know what i feel
after many months had passed away without you
now, we just friends and i think thats enough
dont wanna hurt my self anymore
dont wanna act like i need you
let this feeling sleep deep inside my heart
sleep and no one can wake it up
im already tired

No comments:

Post a Comment